If so, you’re probably wondering how you’ll ever reach your fitness goals. And you’re probably not getting the recommended amount of protein. For men, that’s 56 grams per day, and 46 grams for women.
What’s the big deal? Protein is the building block of essentially everything in your body, from your hair and nails to your muscles. It also helps curb hunger (so you don’t feel like you have to raid the pantry) and boosts metabolism, which means more calories burned.
Good news is you don’t have to go to a fancy restaurant or spend hours in the kitchen to
boost your protein intake. Here are some deliciously easy Member's Mark solutions (available at Sam’s Club) that are packed with protein—and yes, flavor! Stock up on these must-haves and get back on your fitness game plan.
- Protein Bars – These new soft oven-baked protein bars deliver 21 grams of protein and come in two flavors – chocolate brownie and cookie dough. You can enjoy a sweet treat without the guilt! And if you’re on the go, just toss one in your purse or gym bag.
- Parmesan Crisps – Our gluten-free cheese snack is made with aged parmesan cheese and has 12 grams of protein per serving. They can be added to salads or soups for extra crunch or you can just enjoy them as a low-carb snack. Who said healthier can’t be fun?
- Premium Chunk Chicken Breast – This 98% fat-free, American Heart Association-certified chicken breast contains only three ingredients, all of them natural. Enjoy it in enchiladas, casseroles, soups, chicken salads and more – without additional cooking!
- Solid White Albacore Tuna – Fish is a great source of protein and tuna is very versatile with no shortage of recipes available. Our Member’s Mark Albacore Tuna is all natural and wild caught. It’s a real catch!
- Free Range Organic Brown Eggs – Each egg has 6 grams of protein so whip up an omelet or keep a few boiled eggs in your fridge for a quick snack.
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon – Salmon is a high-protein, low-fat food that provides a range of health benefits. And if you’re in a rush to make dinner, it’s quick and easy to cook – whether you pan sear, grill or bake, it only takes minutes.
- Shrimp – Seafood lovers rejoice! If you’re increasing your protein intake, shrimp is a great choice. And there are countless ways to enjoy shrimp. You can choose from our raw and cooked shrimp to prepare your favorite recipe, or pick up a shrimp tray for a quick grab and go snack.
- Handmade Crab Cakes – Handmade in small batches using only wild-caught blue swimming crab, this bake-and-serve Gulf Coast creation is the next best thing to being there.
- Salmon Burger – Yes, you heard that right. Get some northern exposure at your next cookout with our Alaskan salmon burgers. Wild caught and sustainably sourced, they’re rich in omega-3s and packed with protein.
- Mixed Nuts – Who doesn’t love to snack? The hardest choice you have to make here is unsalted or salted.