Nov. 18, 2022
This year, we’re thankful for options and convenience, and if you’re throwing together a last-minute Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving) gathering, head to Sam’s Club for an affordable and simple way to feed 10 people that will have all your guests impressed!
These delicious, member-favorite, pre-made items are high quality and highly rated and can all be purchased for less than $70, simply heat them up and feed a crowd of ten:
- Member’s Mark Hickory Smoked Fully Cooked Turkey - $2.48/lb (10-16 lbs.)
- Member’s Mark Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes- $7.98 (4 lbs.)
- Heinz HomeStyle Roasted Turkey Gravy- $4.78 (3 Pack, 18 oz.)
- Member’s Mark Brussels Sprouts with Onion Jam Parmesan- $6.92 (1.25 lbs.)
- Kings Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls- $6.58 (32 pk.)
- Member’s Mark 12” Pumpkin Pie- $6.98 (3.6 lbs.)
Also, while you’re out getting your shopping done, Sam’s Club is giving you a chance to try before you buy! This weekend, (Nov. 18-20), Taste of Sam’s is back, sampling select Thanksgiving staples and new seasonal sweet treats that you may just need to round out your Thanksgiving meal!